Having faced numerous challenges such as single motherhood and financial struggles, Lorraine Ladish channeled her determination to create a successful online writing career and build a profitable business.
She is a digital entrepreneur and content creator who has mastered the art of reinventing herself at any age.
Today, she is the co-owner of Viva 50, a bilingual website for women over 50, where she shares her life experiences and inspires her audience to embrace the notion that age is no barrier to living a full and accomplished life.
In this episode, you will be able to:
1. Discover resilience strategies for conquering life's obstacles.
2. Uncover the secret to reinvention at any age through an optimistic attitude.
3. Grasp how to age gracefully by exposing misleading beliefs for a fulfilling life.
4. Understand the role of social media in shaping society's outlook on aging.
5. Recognize the significance of non-stop learning beyond the boundaries of social media.
Connect with Lorraine:
Website - Vivafifty.com
Lorraine Ladish website
Books mentioned on the show:
Support the show
Like this episode?
Follow our podcast on your favorite podcasting app. Please rate and review The Book Advantage podcast to show the podcasting platforms that you love our content.
Want to stay in the know?
Click on the "Let's Connect" button and sign up to receive our weekly email!
Join us in our free Facebook group for The Book Advantage Poddies!
Support the show!
Tip the host and support the love of sharing books by clicking this link!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, and Twitter!
We love hearing from our listeners! Do you love the book mentioned in this episode? Let us know your thoughts by messaging and tagging us.